Sunday, January 12, 2020

Lambeau Field: A Packers Fan's Favorite Place

"The Frozen Tundra"


"Titletown"


"Home of the Green Bay Packers"


These are some of the many nicknames for Lambeau Field. Built in 1957, Lambeau Field is home to the 4-time Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers. As an enormous Packers fan, this is easily one of my favorite places on Earth. I have only been able to visit the stadium once in my life, but the experience I felt as a ten-year-old visiting Lambeau Field for my birthday was unforgettable. 

I hope to have a chance to return to Lambeau Field as an adult so that I can create personal memories in a place I have watched so many football games broadcast from for so much of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, my husband is a Packers fan also, Caleb! I don't really watch a lot of football, but I really like those cheesehead hats. I don't know who invented that, but I think they deserve an A+ for creative fan-wear. :-)

    ReplyDelete