Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Week 8: Progress Review

Looking back:
I'm happy with my progress so far- I've completed every assignment so far, and I'm on track for the grade I want to end the course with. I have a decent weekly routine. That routine seems to change every week based on the demands of my other classes. I've taken those demands in stride and managed to make it work. I haven't needed to do any of the extra credit assignments just yet, but I am comfortable with that fact.

Looking forward:
I want to take advantage of spring break. If I can get two or three weeks ahead in this class, the rest of my semester will be so much easier. After that week, I want to avoid completing any of the assignments the same day they're due- I want them done well in advance.

My inspirational picture:

Success isn't something that you're owed. Greatness is taking success and claiming it as your own.
Apply this to your GPA, a really hard class, or the semester as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment